Frontex call for proposals for a framework partnership agreement for post-arrival and post-return assistance
We are launching a new open call for proposals aimed at concluding new framework partnership agreements to provide post-arrival and post-return assistance in 39 countries of origin, with qualified service providers from the non-profit sector, international organisations and national authorities from EU Member States and Schengen Associated Countries for a period of two and a half years (with the possibility of a two-year extension).
These requested services shall include both post-arrival and post-return or reintegration assistance, include:
- long-term housing,
- medical assistance,
- job counselling,
- assistance in setting up a small business, and
- family reunification.
The budget earmarked for the co-financing of activities under this Call for Proposals is EUR 30 million for the period 2023-2026.
Frontex aims to support up to 7000 persons annually, both individuals and families, depending on the needs of the Member States and the available budget.
Together with the current geographical coverage, Frontex will be able to provide support in 82 countries of origin.
About the Joint Reintegration Services
· Frontex supports Member States and Schengen Associated Countries since 1 April 2022 in providing post-arrival and reintegration assistance both during the first days following the arrival in the country of origin (post-arrival assistance), as well as longer-term assistance up to 12 months (post-return assistance) to help returnees reintegrate into their societies.
· This year marks the first anniversary of the introduction of Frontex Joint Reintegration Services. Together with our current Reintegration Partners, already 2000 persons have benefited from the services.
Who can apply
Proposals may be submitted by any of the following applicants:
· non-profit organisations
· international organisations
· authorities from EU Member States and Schengen Associated Countries involved in reintegration assistance
For more information about the admissibility requirements, the eligibility criteria and the selection criteria, please see the Call for Proposals.
Questions regarding the Call for Proposals, indicating the reference number of this call can be sent to the following email address HoU.POST@frontex.europa.eu.