The Guardia Civil, as a beneficiary of the FSI National Program, and for the Financial Account 2020 has presented projects for a total amount of more than €57 million that will be subsidized for an amount greater than €55 million.
The Civil Guard Support Command, as financial representative to the Civil Guard EC, has presented the 2020 Financial Account of the National Program of the Internal Security Fund (FSI) consisting of 18 Projects grouped by Objectives according to the following relationship:
To guarantee a high level of security in the Union, while facilitating legitimate travel, through a high and uniform level of external border control, the Civil Guard has presented 8 actions for which it will receive a grant of approximately €13.5 million, among which are:
- Aircraft courses: Military Airplane Pilot Instrumental Course without previous qualification (1 place) and with previous qualification (1 place), Helicopter Pilot Instrumental Course (9 places), Basic Helicopter Pilot Course (2 places), Air Simulator Course and Flight safety.
- Border Surveillance Personal Training (English and French courses)
- Expenses of personnel deployed in third countries for border control
- Rehabilitation of a Tenerife Helicopter Hangar for the Air Service of the GC
- Three actions for the acquisition of resources for the GC Maritime Service (a high-altitude patrol boat, a medium patrol boat and three support vessels)
- Acquisition of spare parts for portable thermal cameras.
Objective Operational Support.
To finance the operational support (costs of services, maintenance, repair, fuel, …) to the public authorities responsible for carrying out the tasks and services that constitute a public service for the Union, the Civil Guard has presented 9 actions by which will receive a grant of more than €42 million, among which are:
- SIVE maintenance
- SIAM maintenance
- Air Media Maintenance
- Aircraft Fuel
- Boat Maintenance
- Fuel Boats / Ships
- CECORVIGMAR Maintenance
- Provision of Ocean Vessel Services
- Red Seahorse Atlantic X band service
To guarantee a high level of security in the European Union, prevent crime, and improve the ability to effectively manage risks and crises related to security, the Civil Guard has presented 1 action for which it will receive a grant of more than €300,000.
- Maintenance Robots Explosive Deactivation