March/April 2023 Border Security Report has arrived
Your latest issue of Border Security Report has arrived
Please find here your downloadable copy of the March/April 2023 issue of Border Security Report for the latest views and news, including.
- Pushbacks between illegality and necessity
- Conclusions from the Research Monitoring Report, Enabling Seamless Travel to the European Unions
- Port security monitoring as a border crossing point in the Republic of Albania
- Some border crossing points are more interesting than others?
- Canada launches international public-private partnership targeting illegal wildlife trade: Project Anton
- X-ray diffraction technology – the next frontier in automatic threat detection
- Transforming passenger data into actionable intelligence at the border
- World Border Security Congress Preview
- Agency Reports and News
- Webinars and Videos
- Industry news
Download your Border Security Report at www.border-security-report.com/BSR
Border Security Report is the bi-monthly border management industry magazine delivering agency and industry news and developments, as well as more in-depth features and analysis to over 32,000 border agencies, agencies at the borders and industry professionals, policymakers and practitioners, worldwide.