Your latest issue of Border Security Report has arrived
Please find here your downloadable copy of the January/February 2023 issue of Border Security Report for the latest views and news.
- Current Border Security-Related Activities in South East Europe
- European research about using Artificial Intelligence and Interoperability for Solving Challenges of OSINT and Cross-Border Investigations
- Virtual Borders – Are they really a thing!
- Thousands of Migrants in the Horn of Africa Assisted Through the EU-IOM Joint Initiative – Five Years On
- An extract from the UNODC – Global Report on Trafficking in Persons 2022
- Amotekun and Nigeria Border Security
- EU’s external borders in 2022: Number of irregular border crossings highest since 2016
- World Border Security Congress Preview
- Agency Reports and News
- Webinars and Videos
- Industry news
Download your Border Security Report at www.border-security-report.com/BSR
Border Security Report is the bi-monthly border management industry magazine delivering agency and industry news and developments, as well as more in-depth features and analysis to over 32,000 border agencies, agencies at the borders and industry professionals, policymakers and practitioners, worldwide.