Please find here your downloadable copy of the July/August 2023 issue of Border Security Report for the latest views and news, including.
- Trade in Human Beings Prevention – Quo vadis?
- Transmission of Advance Passenger Information (API) and Passenger Name Record (PNR) data
- Measures Taken at Turkey’s Land Borders
- Trigger to reflection
- Standardisation PEERS out for practicism – a Horizon Europe Project
- Countering Human Trafficking in the Southern Mediterranean
- New identification systems help meet today’s border challenges, lay the groundwork for future innovation
- Demarcation of State Boundaries As A Significant Element Of Improving Border Security
- World Border Security Congress
- Agency Reports and News
- Webinars and Videos
- Industry news
Download your Border Security Report at www.border-security-report.com/BSR
Border Security Report is the bi-monthly border management industry magazine delivering agency and industry news and developments, as well as more in-depth features and analysis to over 32,000 border agencies, agencies at the borders and industry professionals, policymakers and practitioners, worldwide.